Let Me… Help You… Solve the Medicare Insurance Puzzle!
For your consideration when you enroll with Medicare…
- Consider the use of a full service agency that puts your present interest and future interest first.
- We are not a call center, you will have a personal agent to contact for the coming years.
- Full service agency that offers not just one product or plan but a wide variety of Medicare health insurance, Prescription drug coverage, life insurance, dental insurance, and a free Silver Sneakers membership.
- After your enrollment, my work doesn’t stop there. Monthly Newsletter with updates about Medicare, additional 3rd party inserts that are of interest to you personally. Customer Rewards Program… ongoing updates.
- Follow-up to your enrollment with annual review during the Annual Enrollment Period that runs yearly from October 1st through December 7th each year.
- 35 years of experience with Medicare insurance plans. You will get unbiased professional advice on which plan works best for you and your spouse.
Additional consultation is just a phone call away. Personalized help for the issues that will arise that for which you need immediate personalized healthcare to help to find a solution.
Call Tim Specht CSA at 502-491-7267 today for a personal and confidential review, or send a secure email by clicking the “Contact Us” button below.
Fast, safe phone call enrollments for your convenience (502) 491-7267
Tim Specht and his business provide a professional insurance service that is based on our needs and circumstances. He takes the time to explain the options available to us, and with an unbiased opinion, helps in choosing which plan will work best for us.
You want the truth. Tim Specht has saved us a boatload of money by helping us choose a great plan based on what we need. I like the fact that Tim Specht has an A+ rating with Louisville’s Better Business Bureau. Tim Specht also sends out a regular mailing and is available 24 hours a day.
Tim Specht is knowledgeable of the various levels of coverage and the advantages and disadvantages for us for our personal needs.
Tim Specht is always available for questions and suggestions and returns calls promptly. We are confident that he works in the best interest of his clients.